Petite Prophète d'Amour
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://petiteprophetedamour.forumactif.com

My plan for each of you is the plan that you are all saved. People my heart bleeds for you. Empty My plan for each of you is the plan that you are all saved. People my heart bleeds for you.

Lun 21 Oct - 15:40
Friday, Sept 6, 2019, 7:06am
After Divine Mercy Chaplet

Jesus Christ:

My love this is Jesus born incarnate.

I AM a God who is forgiving. People, people I can listen to you. Please share your lives with me.

Me, Jesus, I. Please look on my mercy as the biggest gift you could possibly have.

People, I AM your God.

I do not like to see the sins that cover this world. My children the sins that offend me they are the same sins that offended me from the beginning.

I do not change. You people are the ones that change.

I do not allow those that want to live in a sinful life past the veil of my Kingdom.

‘Your God’ is the Satan that fell from Heaven. He is the master of manipulation. My children he is watching. He watches and never tires.

You need me. All this world does is reject my words. All I want children is for you to live in peace. To love your neighbour as yourself.

My plan for each of you is the plan that you are all saved. People my heart bleeds for you.

Those who pray to me. I AM with you. I speak through my people and I give them gifts of prophecy.

Yes, they have knowledge of my Love.

My Love is bursting for you.

Blessing: In The name of the Father the Son and Holy Spirit