Petite Prophète d'Amour
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tablette 11″ Xiaomi- Mi Pad 6 global version (coupon + code promo)
224.97 €
Voir le deal

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://petiteprophetedamour.forumactif.com

People, people, people. I created you! Why do you carry on this way. I gave you my commandments. People, people you need to follow my rules and then you can enter my kingdom. I  Empty People, people, people. I created you! Why do you carry on this way. I gave you my commandments. People, people you need to follow my rules and then you can enter my kingdom. I

Lun 21 Oct - 15:41
Thursday, September 5, 2019, 7:06am. After intense prayer.

My Little Prophet: Good morning Jesus.

Jesus Christ:

I am Jesus born incarnate (Jesus smiling). I AM here it is wonderful to speak to you this way. I want to be a big part in your life. You are to place me before anything else. My child I do not want you to feel disturbed in anyway. My love brings you the peace you crave. All I can be to each and every one of you is a loving Father. My love holds no bounds. In this world people are drawn to the darkness. My love it is ‘I’ who require the love of my children!! (Jesus in forceful voice)

People, people, people. I created you! Why do you carry on this way. I gave you my commandments. People, people you need to follow my rules and then you can enter my kingdom. I don’t want to lose a single one of you. I am Jesus and I came into this world to die for your sins. Was it all a waste!! I suffered the most atrocious pain (Jesus in a suffering voice). No (Jesus in a sad voice). I cannot stand and watch this world. My children do you want to live under the rule of such evil? My love can cover each and every one of you. You can pray to me and I can transform your lives.

My children do not be fooled by evil.

I AM the Lord
I AM the God
I AM God of this world.
Children I AM calling you.

Please please please please respond to me.

Blessing: Father Son and Holy Spirit