Petite Prophète d'Amour
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://petiteprophetedamour.forumactif.com

“My Presence in the Blessed Sacrament is not something to ignore – It is a sacrilege for anyone other than my priests to touch my Sacred Body – This is why my Church is suffering” Empty “My Presence in the Blessed Sacrament is not something to ignore – It is a sacrilege for anyone other than my priests to touch my Sacred Body – This is why my Church is suffering”

Lun 21 Oct - 16:05
Jesus Christ to The Little Prophet of Love – “My Presence in the Blessed Sacrament is not something to ignore – It is a sacrilege for anyone other than my priests to touch my Sacred Body – This is why my Church is suffering”
OCTOBER 18, 2019

NOTE (By a soul):
Our Lord, Jesus Christ, wanted the chosen messenger’s title to be updated to ‘The Little Prophet of Love.’ I believe this is to help differentiate online these heavenly messages truly given by Our Lord. Also, I have created a blog webpage that features all the heavenly messages given to The Little Prophet of Love. I will maintain the webpage as new messages are given: https://maryrefugeofholylove.com/the-little-prophet/ God bless!

Public Message
Friday, October 18, 2019
3:10pm
After the Divine Mercy

I AM Jesus born incarnate.

My child, I AM with you. I want you to be in a state of peace. My love, you are always to think that I, Jesus AM with you. May I begin….

I want to speak about this topic to all of my children. My Presence in the Blessed Sacrament is not something to ignore. This is a gift that I left you all on my Last Supper. It is my Body and my Blood that you receive at my Holy Mass. It is not a wafer once it has been transubstantiated. As well as my Blood. The Blood has developed from the wine. It is a sacrilege for anyone other than my priests to touch my Sacred Body. It is a sin.

I AM alive in each Host. It is a disgrace that anybody touches my Body. I want my children to place their pride through the backdoor. I AM so sickened. I AM sickened by all the abominations that tear my heart apart. This is why my Church is suffering. My little ones are being guided through the wrong path. If you do not already participate in this, I AM blessing you. I say to those who are misled to please receive me on the tongue. I want you to be spotless children. It’s so beautiful when a soul is pure. I also ask that you go to Confession monthly. I will bless you, each and everyone of you. My love for each of you is pure. I know it can be difficult when you lead busy lives but children I AM the Lord and the Lord requires obedience. It is not enough to go at Easter and my Birthday, so children find the time and I will be there. I AM there to absolve you and by this you will become my spotless lambs.

Children I bless you all.

Father Son and Holy Spirit.