Petite Prophète d'Amour
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://petiteprophetedamour.forumactif.com

Jesus Christ to The Little Prophet – “I AM your loving Jesus – I AM going to take you on a journey” Empty Jesus Christ to The Little Prophet – “I AM your loving Jesus – I AM going to take you on a journey”

Lun 21 Oct - 16:01
Jesus Christ to The Little Prophet – “I AM your loving Jesus – I AM going to take you on a journey”
OCTOBER 11, 2019

Public Message
October 11, 2019
4:28pm
After Divine Mercy Chaplet

I AM Jesus born incarnate.

I AM your loving Jesus.

I AM going to take you on a journey. You see this journey requires discipline. It is a rocky road to walk upon. I have given you armour for protection and this is not just armour on your persons. It is armour from your Angel and your heavenly presence. It is a tough walk along this rocky road. The rocks are more than the little pebbles.

I see you.

I feel you.

I walk with you.

When you fall, I AM there to catch you. When you are thirsty I AM there with water. When you are cold I will clothe you and I will place a wall in front of those who want to hurt you. I AM speaking to all of my followers. This is my protection for those who walk in my truth.

Me and My Father are in the most wonderful world of light. Please my children walk this rocky road and your reward will be with me and my Father.

I love you children and I bless you all.

Blessing:

In the name of the Father Son and Holy Spirit.