Petite Prophète d'Amour
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://petiteprophetedamour.forumactif.com

Jesus Christ to The Little Prophet – “Please do not be discouraged, for I can forgive any sin – My love for you all allows me to show mercy” Empty Jesus Christ to The Little Prophet – “Please do not be discouraged, for I can forgive any sin – My love for you all allows me to show mercy”

Lun 21 Oct - 15:54
Jesus Christ to The Little Prophet – “Please do not be discouraged, for I can forgive any sin – My love for you all allows me to show mercy”
OCTOBER 3, 2019

Public Message
Thursday, October 3, 2019
7am
After Divine Mercy Chaplet

Jesus:

I AM Jesus born incarnate.

My child, remember I see everything. Every thought, every word spoken, I see this. People need to sometimes keep their thoughts to themselves. I AM the Father’s son. I cannot bare to see the ill words spoken. I AM referring to gossip and slander. These are all sins and can bring the downfall of others. I know each sin that is committed by my children. Please frequent the confessional sacrament each month. This is a way of cleaning your soul. How much I adore a soul that is pure. I know my priest sons do not encourage this as much as they could. I AM in the priest when he absolves your sins. My loves, you are fortunate to have this sacrament. It was with generosity of My Father that this was made. He wants all of his children in Heaven with him. Please do not be discouraged, for I can forgive any sin. My love for you all allows me to show mercy. I have an abundance of mercy for my children. Please use this sacrament. I AM waiting.

My love, my peace and my blessings pour out upon my loves. I have spoken. My children cling to Me for only I can give you nourishment for your soul.

Blessings:
Father Son and Holy Spirit.