Petite Prophète d'Amour
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://petiteprophetedamour.forumactif.com

Jesus Christ to The Little Prophet – “I cannot participate in witnessing the sins much longer – This is a depraved world” Empty Jesus Christ to The Little Prophet – “I cannot participate in witnessing the sins much longer – This is a depraved world”

Lun 21 Oct - 15:53
Jesus Christ to The Little Prophet – “I cannot participate in witnessing the sins much longer – This is a depraved world”
OCTOBER 1, 2019

Public Message
October 1, 2019
6:53am
After the Divine Mercy Chaplet

Jesus:

I AM Jesus born incarnate.

I AM very happy that I am here to speak to you. My children are in need of my words. They are living in darkness.

I AM the living God. If people want the truth, come follow me. I AM waiting. I seek the souls who are open to My will. I cannot participate in witnessing the sins much longer. This is a depraved world. Sins that offend me are these and they shall be dealt with by my Father. I did not say that they were acceptable: murder, vice, abortion, suicide, fornication, the list goes on but it is accepted in this world that belongs to my adversary. Come away from new age practices. I do not want these in my churches. They are becoming common in many of my parishes. Please shun these atrocities.

I AM in the Tabernacle and you must respect my presence.

I Jesus have spoken.

I bless you my child.

In the name of the Father Son and Holy Spirit.