Petite Prophète d'Amour
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://petiteprophetedamour.forumactif.com

“My peace I give you – Not long now before events begin – I want each soul to be prepared for this” Empty “My peace I give you – Not long now before events begin – I want each soul to be prepared for this”

Lun 21 Oct - 15:50
Jesus Christ to The Little Prophet – “My peace I give you – Not long now before events begin – I want each soul to be prepared for this”
SEPTEMBER 24, 2019

Public Message
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
3:50pm
After the Divine Mercy chaplet

Jesus:

I AM Jesus born incarnate.

I AM pleased that you have chosen to pray. I understand every little pain or worry you have. Children of mine, be steadfast in your love for me.

I AM the only God!

Take that into your minds, that this is Jesus. I may be a forgotten God but I have not forgotten you.

Each prayer that is offered to me is a prayer that surrounds the Heavens. Whether big or small, I hear each and every one.

All my people need their loving Father. I choose to act upon those who really want my love. All I ask is that you remove this world from your lives and follow me.

My peace I give you. Not long now before events begin. I want each soul to be prepared for this.

My blessed Mother will assist you in all your requests.

Take this opportunity, now, now while there is still relative peace.

Please listen to the words I have spoken.

Blessing:
Father Son and Holy Spirit.