Petite Prophète d'Amour
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://petiteprophetedamour.forumactif.com

“It is the sins of this world that is causing its ruin – Oh children, it doesn’t have to be like this – If it wasn’t for those people who love me I would have blotted out the light forever Empty “It is the sins of this world that is causing its ruin – Oh children, it doesn’t have to be like this – If it wasn’t for those people who love me I would have blotted out the light forever

Lun 21 Oct - 16:04
Jesus Christ to The Little Prophet – “It is the sins of this world that is causing its ruin – Oh children, it doesn’t have to be like this – If it wasn’t for those people who love me I would have blotted out the light forever”
OCTOBER 17, 2019

Public Message
October 17, 2019
7:04am
After Divine Mercy

Jesus:

I AM Jesus born incarnate.

I AM your Jesus. I AM very pleased that you are humble in your ways. There are not many people I can call humble, and yes there are those people who manipulate those who have this trait. I say, carry on and continue it is with my graces that you are given strength. I will take those who behave in such a way (humble) into the folds of my arms.

People, why do you persecute me? My heart is bleeding. It is the sins of this world that is causing its ruin. I have observed my people from near and afar. Oh children, it doesn’t have to be like this. We can all be living simple, prayerful, happy lives. This is what my Father intended when he created this world. No greed, no! This is a sin to put this before me your God! I AM the Author of this world. It is a world that is in complete darkness, but there is hope with those who love and obey me. If it wasn’t for those people who love me I would have blotted out the light forever, and with this my Father would not be giving his graces to those deserving.

My love, my love it can reach each recesses of the heart. Oh how happy I AM when I find a soul that has light in their lives. Then I can rest and be taken to their heart. The light draws me to set up My home. I will live in that soul and they will live in me.

(Smiling) I AM a forgiving God. It’s a life with obstacles, they are there trying to trip you every time. I understand the human mind. I AM there, always there when you need me.

I have so much love to offer you.

‘Me’, Jesus is waiting.

Blessing:

In the name of the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit.