Petite Prophète d'Amour
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://petiteprophetedamour.forumactif.com

Jesus Christ to The Little Prophet – “I can stop many horrible things from happening but I need to be in that person’s life” Empty Jesus Christ to The Little Prophet – “I can stop many horrible things from happening but I need to be in that person’s life”

Lun 21 Oct - 15:58
Jesus Christ to The Little Prophet – “I can stop many horrible things from happening but I need to be in that person’s life”
OCTOBER 7, 2019

Public Message
October 7, 2019
4:45pm
After Divine Mercy

I AM Jesus born incarnate.

I AM with you my child. I know you love me and when you don’t pray to me I know you still love me. I AM your saviour. You are always protected in my presence. I AM glad you have me in your life, it is a protective weapon against evil. I can stop many horrible things from happening but I need to be in that person’s life. I know how people are feeling interiorly and I know how desperate and dark these times are. You, my child, you have added protection. I place my veil of protection against my enemy. Because of your wonderful gift my enemy tries but does not succeed in making you fall. I look out for my faithful ones. You are all cherished and deeply loved.

I AM God, I AM Jesus, and I want to make it clear that this life passes. Have you placed enough attention on the state of your souls? Yes, should be the final answer.

I bless all my children and I love you all.

Blessing:
Father Son and Holy Spirit.