Petite Prophète d'Amour
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache
64.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://petiteprophetedamour.forumactif.com

Jesus Christ to The Little Prophet – “I died for each and every one of you – It was a painful, torturous, excruciating death and I would do this over again just for you” Empty Jesus Christ to The Little Prophet – “I died for each and every one of you – It was a painful, torturous, excruciating death and I would do this over again just for you”

Lun 21 Oct - 15:57
Jesus Christ to The Little Prophet – “I died for each and every one of you – It was a painful, torturous, excruciating death and I would do this over again just for you”
OCTOBER 6, 2019

Public Message
Sunday, October 6, 2019

I AM Jesus born Incarnate.

I want to speak to my children. They are confused, lost and weary. They want to fill the emptiness inside them but they go about it the wrong way. They choose alternatives. They want a fulfilment and they choose evil. How this makes me weep. I AM calling each of my children individually. I love them all with a deep love. My love is a continuous flow. Only me, I, Jesus can fill the void so many of my children have. My loves, I want you all to come to the table and fill yourselves with the fruits from heaven. I will hold your hands and wipe your tears if needed. I died for each and every one of you. It was a painful, torturous, excruciating death and I would do this over again just for you. I Jesus AM always by your sides. My promptings will not go until your final breath.

I Bless You.

Father Son and Holy Spirit.