Petite Prophète d'Amour
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache
Voir le deal
64.99 €

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://petiteprophetedamour.forumactif.com

Our Lord, Jesus Christ, To The Little Prophet – A Message For China – “My blessings are upon you” Empty Our Lord, Jesus Christ, To The Little Prophet – A Message For China – “My blessings are upon you”

Lun 21 Oct - 15:46
Our Lord, Jesus Christ, To The Little Prophet – A Message For China – “My blessings are upon you”
SEPTEMBER 16, 2019

Public Message
Monday, September 16, 2019
2:25pm
After Divine Mercy Chaplet

Jesus:

I want you to write.

I AM Jesus born incarnate. Ahh, my joy when I see my child at peace. My little one, I see it all.

I see how people are behaving. It is with sadness I witness people’s sinful lives. It is with regret that I have to relay this to you. Many people are condemned to a life of misery. ‘Everyone’ means I want every child. I want the world to listen to me.

May my peace be in this place. I want to dwell in your home. I have made my presence felt in these walls. This is a home that honors me. People, prepare your homes as beacons of light. Have my Precious Heart exposed. Have my Blessed Mother’s Heart also exposed.

Little Prophet (nodding and smiling)

Jesus: I am happy child because you are my little prophet. It is with great happiness that I see my words go OUT to different (smiling) nations.

Quiet voice: And you and your husband are blessed.

A message for China

Jesus:

My people I AM with each of you. Your prayers, I hear them. I know how much you suffer.

My patience with this world is running thin. But I have protection over my children. It’s the soul that matters. My Sacred Heart is a heart that can spread love.

People of China I have not forgotten you.

My blessings are upon you.

Father Son and Holy Spirit.