Petite Prophète d'Amour
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -34%
-34% LG OLED55B3 – TV OLED 4K 55″ 2023 ...
Voir le deal
919 €

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://petiteprophetedamour.forumactif.com

I can see how many of you are living in distressed lives. Turn to me. Empty I can see how many of you are living in distressed lives. Turn to me.

Lun 21 Oct - 15:36
August 30, 2019

Jesus Christ:

My love this is Jesus born incarnate.

My child when you are praising me it really brings me joy.

My children, please please praise your God. Children need their Father. Maybe if you put your busy life on hold, you will know him more. Children you are so pleasing if you do this. This life is not to be frittered away by pursuits of the flesh. My love is for all of you, My children.

I can see how many of you are living in distressed lives. Turn to me.

Turn to me and feel my love. It is not hard. I put in your hearts when you are conceived a knowing of me. When you are born your hearts are ready to receive me. This is when my presence is with you. I wait for you to acknowledge me. Please listen to me. I am a wonderful parent. Only you can trust me! Don’t trust the traps of this world. It is not a pleasant place to live. My life on this earth was very difficult. So I know what it is like to be on this earth. Please pray I am waiting.

(Jesus smiling) I can wait as long as it takes.

Be at Peace
Be at Peace
I am God
I am Jesus

Blessing: Father Son and Holy Spirit